Have you ever asked yourself “What do I need in my makeup bag ?,” well here’s your answer. Every woman should have these cosmetic products in their makeup bag. You don't have to use these products every day but it is a good idea to have them in your makeup bag just in-case.
1. Moisturizer with a SPF: Protecting your skin from the damaging UV rays is extremely important. If you don't protect your skin from the sun's UV rays you are putting your health at risk by being exposed to pre-cancerous cells that can led to skin cancer. Sunscreen also helps protect the skin from premature aging. So finding a moisture with at least a 15 SPF under your makeup is such a good buy. If you can find a foundation that has it in it is even better. There is no day like the present to start taking care of your skin. ($52) Arbonne Restorative Day Créme Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen ($16.99) Active Naturals Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
2. Face Primer: Primer is used as a base to prepare your skin for makeup, it smooths out your skin making it easier to apply makeup and also helps it stay on for longer. So I would highly recommend finding a good face primer it will make a world of a difference. ($42) Arbonne Makeup Primer ($30) TimeBalm® Primer Face Primer
3. CC Cream/Foundation: The purpose for foundation is to even out skin and hide blemishes.Take the time to find a good long lasting and appropriate foundation for you. If possible try to get one with SPF so that way you will be hitting two birds with one stone. ($43) Perfecting Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen ($40) Arbonne Intelligence CC Cream ($39) Dermablend Cover Creme Foundation SPF 30 ($7.99) Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation SPF 18
4. Concealer: For those tough to hide spots that foundation can’t cover. It’s important to get the right shade of concealer – it’s too light you’ll look like you have patches of white on your skin and if it’s too dark it will be harder to blend in to your natural skin tone. ($25) Dermablend Quick-Fix Concealer ($29) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($2.95) L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
5. Face Powder: Face powder sets foundation and the concealer in place. Giving the face a flawless finish. ($27) Dermablend Setting Powder ($9.25) Black Opal Beauty Deluxe Finishing Powder ($12) RCMA Makeup No Color Powder