Check the blog for part 1
6. Bronzer: There are bronzers out there for every skin tone. When having the right shade of bronzer and when worn in moderation you end up having a beautiful healthy glow and what girl doesn't want that! ($40) Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit , ($37) Arbonne Cosmetics Bronzer , ($7.39) CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer
7. Blush/Highlighter: Blush is another beauty product that can help give you a healthy glow on your cheeks. Blush enhances your natural beauty, helps define your cheeks bones. Blush is meant to look natural so take it easy when putting it on and choose the appropriate shade or you will end up looking like a clown. We don't want that! ($30) NARS Blush , ($40) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit , ($10) NYX Ombre Blush
8. Eye Shadow: Eye Shadow is the perfect way to experiment with your makeup. Eye Shadow can define your whole look by making it dramatic or simple. And it is one of the most inexpensive cosmetics out there, you don't have to spend a fortune on eye shadow. I would suggest buying a eye shadow palette so that way you can have every color at your fingertips. ($49) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection , ($44) Lorac PRO Palette , ($45) Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
9. Mascara: Mascara is one beauty products that I cant go without. It really does open up your eyes and makes your eyelashes look longer and full. You can never go wrong with a little bit of mascara. ($38) Arbonne Cosmetics It’s A Long Story® Mascara, ($23) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, ($8.99) Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
10. Eyeliner: Eyeliner comes in many different colors. There are various types of eyeliner with different formulas that work best for different parts of the eye and for different reasons. If you are just starting out with makeup, or just seeing the power of eyeliner, do not be overwhelmed, learn the different types and figure out which ones work best for you and your look.ColourPop Gel Liner,$6 Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ,$4.49
11. Lipstick/Lip Gloss/Lip Stain: Another favorite cosmetic of mine to shop for are lip products, I'm the girl with at least 5 different lip shades in my everyday bag (I'm not joking). Probably because to me lip products brings the whole look together without it I feel incomplete. I would suggest to have at least 3 lip products, one for the days you feel low key, one for everyday use, and one for special occasions. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip,$6 Nyx Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream,$5.99 Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss,$16 CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ,$17
There you go! Let me know if you have any questions.